With so much paperwork to fill out and so many forms to complete, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. By enlisting the assistance of one of our attorneys you can rest assured that your claim will arrive on time.
The government requires personal information in order to process your claim. Be prepared to provide the following information to our personable attorneys.
• Birthdates of your minor children and your spouse
• W-2 form from last year (IRS 1040, Schedules C, and SE if self-employed)
• Contact information, including dates and patient IDs for all medical treatments
• Names of current medications and doctors who prescribed them
• Names and dates of medical tests including the doctors who requested them
Ensure timely delivery of your benefits by enlisting the assistance of one of our knowledgeable attorneys.
Personal information must be provided in order to be considered for Social Security Disability benefits.
Contact us today to see how we can help gather and guard your personal information.
Giving away personal information can be intimidating because you don't want your medical history falling into the wrong hands. We can help make sure your information is protected. Some additional things that you may need to provide include:
• Military service discharge information for all periods of active duty
• Checking or savings account number for direct deposits
• Dates of marriages and divorces